In January-September 2020, the total amount of rent paid by PrJSC MC Ukrnaftoburinnya for the use of subsoil for oil, natural gas and gas condensate production amounted to UAH 635.5 million. Local budgets received UAH 31.8 million of this amount, including:

- UAH 12.7 million to the regional budget of Kharkiv region;

- UAH 12.7 million - to the budget of Krasnokutskiy district;

- UAH 6.4 million - to the budgets of Oleksiyivka, Kachalivka and Kitchenkivske village councils.

In the third quarter of this year, the total amount of rent payments amounted to UAH 170.4 million. Of this amount, UAH 8.5 million was transferred to local budgets.

"Even in an unstable market situation, UNB continues to fully fulfill its financial obligations to the budgets of all levels. As a responsible business, we understand how important our support is for local communities. We are pleased that the decentralization of rent allows us to provide this support."

- said Vitaliy Dorogan, Head of the Financial Department of PrJSC MC Ukrnaftoburinnya.

On 1 January 2018, the Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to the Budget Code of Ukraine on the Transfer of Rent for the Use of Subsoil for the Extraction of Oil, Natural Gas and Gas Condensate" came into force, which facilitated the decentralization of rent.

Thus, 95% of the total amount of the Company's rent is credited to the state budget, and the remaining 5% is credited to the regional, district and village budgets at the location (place of extraction) of natural resources.