You need to complete registration to participate in an auction.
Terms and rules for conducting of an auction are placed on this page (on the right).
Quality of oil is stated in the quality certificates.
Key terms of an agreement for oil supply:
1. 100% prepayment within a period determined by an auction terms.
2. Shipment terms - FCA gas and oil preparation plant of Sakhalin field, Kharkiv region.
3. Shipment period is determined by an auction terms. Shipment is effected by equal shipments within shipment period.
4. Oil pouring is made 7 days per week, from 8 a.m. till 8 p.m.
5. Oil shipment is effected according to the following regulation documents:
- Instruction on receipt, transporation, storage, shipment and accounting of oil and oil products at the companies of Ukraine (approved by the order of the Ministry of fuel and energy of Ukraine #281/171/578/155, dated 20 May 2008).
- Instruction on quality control of oil at the companies of Ukraine (approved by the order of the Ministry of fuel and energy of Ukraine #271/121, dated 4 June 2007).
- Rules of cargo transportation by motor transport (approved by the order of the Ministry of transport of Ukraine #363 dated 14 October 1997.
Please refer to a draft contract (available on the sire) for other terms and conditions of oil purchase.
Any changes and additions to the typical contract are not allowed. Contract shall be signed as drafted by the seller.